Tweeting again at @justrjr
- Intro: State of the Hip-Hop Union Address
- Track 1: How Do My Presidential Balls Taste?
- Track 2: Obamacare For Ya Mama
- Track 3: Vetoing The Pussy feat: The First Lady
- Track 4: Rock the Vote After I Rock Ya Headboard
- Track 5: I Got the CIA Fucking With Me
- Track 6: White House Sanctioned Murder feat: Wild Joe Biden
- Track 7: Government Lockdown (Fuck the Repubs)
- Track 8: Senate Massacre
- Track 9: Executive Branch Evil
- Track 10: Harvard Hitman
- Outro: Re-Elect a Real Nigga When You See One
- Bonus Track: What You Mean Declined? (The Deficit’s Trying To Kill Me)
feat: Wild Joe Biden
I will reblog this always.
1960s Brooks Brothers Shetland tweed suit. Ain’t no Mad Men costume.
Brooks herringbone suit (gray with blue windowpane)
Mercer and Sons blue university stripe oxford
Drakes for the Andover Shop wool challis tie
Crockett and Jones pebble grain split toe derby
Duke Kahanamoku, with Amelia Earhart.
Forget Steve McQueen and Take Ivy. This guy. Showing us how traditional American style is done. Clothes that fit. Trousers with a nice amount of taper, but not hugging the ankle. The bit of slouch in the sweater and the jacket shoulders. Lapels that aren’t too narrow. Nothing new or revelatory here but I don’t get sick of looking at it.
From Heavy Tweed Jacket
This is fantastic